Who is responsible for data processing?
Domain name: https://www.hibit.dev
For what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by HiBit, by any channel (phone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To comply with the legal obligations and verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting HiBit from any responsibility in this regard.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Data processing aimed at sending regular newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the person concerned expressly requested to carry out such treatments.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to HiBit.
How long will we keep your data?
HiBit keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoke consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, keep the blocked information during the established time limits.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to HiBit, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is legally necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
HiBit has signed the corresponding treatment contracts with each of the providers that provide services to HiBit, in order to guarantee that said providers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be assigned in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, for the charging for services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
We take all necessary and legally required precautions to ensure the protection of the information collected from registered users of this website. These precautions ensure online and offline security of this information.
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and HiBit servers
- Encryption of information on HiBit's own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether HiBit is treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
You also have the right to access your personal data and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your data. HiBit will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact email@example.com.